Monday 18 May 2009

Meatballs

My boyfriend's personal trainer has put him on a diet, and I have decided to try and follow the same regime. We'll see how well I do, I am absolutely sure that I will be the one who crumbles and falls first. Thankfully, Saturdays are "eating days" which means that we can eat "normal" food instead of following the diet. Can't wait for Saturday!


Meatballs
Serves 4

400 g ground pork/beef
1 dl bread crumbs
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1-2 clove garlic, grated
1 tbsp dried mint leaves
2 tbsp milk
salt & pepper

(These meatballs can be used as either part of a main course or as part of a platter of starters).

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Shape the mix into small balls. Fry in a non-stick pan using no oil. Drain off any excess fat on kitchen paper. Serve with pasta and a tomato sauce.

Enjoy!

No comments: