Monday 1 June 2009

Chicken hamburgers

Yet another day of blue skies and blazing suns. It's been absolutely lovely, I've spent the day in a chair on the patio, reading the book Body Surfing by Anita Shreve. Can it get much better? It's been a perfect day.

Due to lack of inspiration, and possible heat stroke (no, not really), I felt like grilling some hamburgers for dinner. I make my own hamburgers, I hate the ones you buy ready made at the supermarket. Home made is always much tastier, and you can decide yourself what you want to put in them, no unnecessary additives! And let me tell you.... Yum! This was really, really, really delicious!


Chicken hamburgers for lazy days
Makes 4

450 g ground chicken
1 onion, grated, or finely chopped
1 clove garlic, grated
50 g Parmesan, or other cheese, (or no cheese,) grated
3 cm red chili, de-seeded and finely chopped

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Set to rest in the fridge for 1 hour. Make four hamburger patties, and fry or grill 'til done.



På svenska:
Kyckling hamburgare

No comments: