Shrimp-, crayfish-, tomato-, artichoke- and button mushroom pie
3 dl flour
1 pinch salt
150 g unsalted butter
6 button mushrooms
1 can artichoke hearts
300g crayfish tails
or 150 g crayfish tails and 150 g shrimps
2 dl heavy cream
2 dl milk
salt and white pepper
1. Start off by making the pie crust. Mix the ingredients in a food processor or by hand. Add water, a little at a time, until you have a ball of pie crust dough. Chill for 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200° C. Roll out the pie crust and pre-bake it for 15 minutes.
3. Dice the tomatoes, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts. Fry the mushrooms in a little butter until all the liquid has evaportated.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, milk, and salt and pepper. Place the filling the pie crust, pour over the egg mix.
5. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. After 12 ½ minutes cover the pie with aluminum foil.
I must have done something wrong when I made this because I had to have it in the oven for well over 1 hour before I got it to set properly... Hope yours goes better.