2 dl sweetcorn
½ onion, chopped
½ dl aubergine, chopped
½ dl zuccini, chopped
200 g bacon, fried until crispy
1 bag/21 g TORO Pepper sauce mix (can be substituted for any pepper sauce mix)
Heat your oven to 220° C
1. Fry the vegetables in some oil for 5 minutes until the onion has turned translucent and the aubergines and zuccini feels soft.
2. Add the meatballs and fried bacon, heat through.
3. Make the sauce according to the instructions on the bag. (Should be about 3 dl finished product).
4. Pour the vegetable- and meatball mix into an oven proof dish. Pour over the sauce. Cover with nachos and the grated cheese.
5. Place in the hot oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
Wednesday, 2 September 2009
Simple dinner for 2, for the days when you don't feel like slaving over of the stove for hours.