Tonight I found myself with a piece of pork, some noodles and about a ton of button mushrooms. I decided to make a noodle stir fry. It turned out great, but be aware of the chilli bean sauce as it's super hot.
Spicy pork noodles
100 g ground pork
1 pack (60 g) uncooked egg noodles
4 button mushrooms, cut into 4
1 small red onion, sliced finely
1 spring onion
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
½ tsp chili bean sauce
½ tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
75 ml water
1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat a wok, when hot drizzle in some oil and fry the onions for about 30 sek. Stir in the pork and allow to brown (about 5 min). After about 3 min, add the mushrooms to the wok.
4. Stir in the sauce, and add in the noodles. Wok until the noodles are hot.
5. Serve with a drizzle of toasted sesame on top.